
Ryan and I are starting a Blog!! We do not really have anything to show off like a baby or a new house but I have enjoyed so much keeping up with my friends and what is going on in their lives through the Blog!
We would love for any of you to come and visit us in Birmingham and we shall make it to Auburn and Starkville in the future. We are involved in so many family weddings and such that they are keeping us busy.
We look forward to sharing our lives and changes with you and hope that you all enjoy keeping up and I recommend any of you doing the same if you have not already.
Love to you all,
Kapi and Ryan





2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to e-visit y'all often!
Hi Kapi, Great to hear and see what is going on. Keep in touch. We have a new addition to our family . Victoria Simon was born on October 24.
Post a Comment