Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Day of School!




We had our last day of school today and it was so much fun. We had a snacks and strokes party which for some of you not from Birmingham, there is this place that offers a one night session on a painting, it is called Sip n Strokes. Everyone brings there own bottle of wine and you paint a picture. I work with an occupational therapist that is so great and very creative and she does painting on the side and she lead our snacks and strokes. We had to change the name because obviously we can not drink wine at school. I wanted to show everyone the picture that I painted, it is not great but looks really cute!!!
The artist that I work with is Rorie Scroggins and if you want to view her website you can go to:


Have a great Holiday Break!!

No comments:

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones