Ryan and I wanted to let everyone know that we are expecting our first child in March. We are twelve weeks right now and really excited. I am looking forward to parenthood with lots of emotions and hoping that all my friends that have babies already are going to give me all the tips. We are just hoping and praying that God blesses us with a healthy happy baby and we look forward to meeting it in March!!!
We would love to hear from you when you get a chance!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Congratulations!! So exciting!!
CONGRATS!!!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy. Hope you are feeling well!
YEA!! So excited that you are going to join the mommy world. Keep us updated and good luck with the pregnancy!!
CONGRATS!!! Can't wait for more updates! So glad to be in blog touch!
congratulations kapi!!! i am so happy for y'all! you will be a great mommy!
Yay Ryan and Kapi!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!
Elizabeth(Laura's sis)
Congrats!! I know it's a little late seeing as the baby will be here like next week, but I just found your blog. I can't wait to hear all about y'all's new little one!
Post a Comment