Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can't wait!!

As most of you all know I am a little bit of a blog stalker but in a good way. I am not trying to spy on anyone just keep up with my friends that we may not talk as often or have new babies that I love to watch grow and learn. I have many that I check regularly and love doing it. I am getting ideas for changing our blog and making it trendier. I was scrolling through blogs last night and thinking that in 4 1/2 months I am going to get to post pictures of our little one (whatever it may be) and I am so excited. The more that I look at my friends that have their babies and children saying and doing funny things, I can't wait. I am sure that I will also be asking for lots of advice and tips on the parenting aspect. So please get your advice ready and when this little one arrives, I will posting more. For right now it is other stuff!!!

No comments:

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones