Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dr.'s Appt

I had my glucose test yesterday and passed with flying colors, my sugar was great. I am measuring right on target but still not gaining any weight which she did not seem too concerned about. I did have to have a hematocrit test and failed royally the iron test, so wish me luck, we will be taking iron supplements for the rest of the pregnancy. Yuk!!! was the word I heard all day about them.

Surprisingly, the orange glucose drink was delicious, it tasted just like a yummy cold Sunkist which I have been craving while pregnant; however it has entirely too much caffeine in it. All in all, the doctors appt went well and now I am moving on to every two weeks instead of just once a month, which scared me because that means it is getting closer and closer and I have so much to do. Thanks to all of you that were praying and Ryan and I will keep you updated!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

My drink tasted like sprite for the glucose test. I remember it being so good, too. When Elizabeth had her older two boys, I think it was a thick sugary solution....they perfected it by the time I had kids. Your in the home stretch now!
Catherine

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones