Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a girl.....











After four days of laboring at home and in the hospital, Ryan and I are so proud to announce our sweet precious Mary McRae has arrived. She was born on March 19th at 7:25 am. She weighed 7lb 9oz and 20 3/4 inches. She is healthy and beautiful and doing so well. I am doing great and can not believe the miracles that God blesses us with. She is such a blessing and Ryan and I are so lucky to have received this gift.

Delivery went great and no complications with anything so far. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we will go home tomorrow.







4 comments:

Catherine said...

How sweet! She is precious. I love the picture of Shirley's face! And, Ryan, you are going to be the best daddy! Love the picture of you holding her!! Congrats to you both! Catherine

Breanne said...

Kapi!! Congratulations to you and Ryan on the birth of your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to see more pictures and follow her on your blog here!
Much love,
Breanne

laura said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for y'all! Mary McRae is precious. I thought it would be a girl - I think Ryan will be a wonderful girl daddy! I hope all goes well as you get settled at home. Love from the Shirleys!

susan said...

She is perfect - congrats! So happy to hear that everyone is healthy and everything went well. Good luck on your first few nights at home! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones