Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mary McRae went to have a weight check at the pediatrician today and we are weighing in at 8lb 14 oz, so there are no worries with the weight gain and how she is feeding. She has gained almost a pound in a week so we are going to more of a schedule rather than when she is hungry, but I am not going to let my baby cry. Ryan and I are not great about taking pictures and maybe its because we are cooped up in the house but we have a few to post to show how big she is getting and how much she is changing. She is definitely more alert when she is awake and doing all the things that she should, turning her head to voices and her reflexes are all still present (the ones that should be). This of course is the therapist coming out in me, I check her tone and all so that we know that she is doing well. She actually is enjoying tummy time and working on holding that head and neck up but we are not there yet.As for sleeping, well....she is doing much better, we are only having one big fit at night rather than two like when we came home and I am hoping that her food will start carrying her longer but I think that we have a while. We have been out for an errand or two but not to germy places and we are taking an afternoon stroll so that mommy gets her some mental break time out of the house.Ryan and I are adjusting fine, we have had our moments but all those not so fun ones are outweighed by the good ones and we are so lucky that we have a healthy, happy baby.

1 comment:

Jennrob said...

She is precious! I love the pictures! Her eyes are beautiful. You need to add a ticker of her birthday for us non-parents/grandparents who can't remember how old she is :)

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones