Ryan and I were talking last night that we can not believe how fast the time has gone and can not believe that she is a month old. WOW, doesn't the time fly. Mary McRae is doing great, she is making great eye contact, tracking people, (last night she watched Ryan walk from one side of the room to the other), coooing and talking like she is suppose to. Mary McRae is eating great and loves her mealtimes, she is sleeping well just not in her bed. She loves to sleep on her mommy's chest, she will sleep in her bed during the day and for some of the night but not for all of it. She is holding her head up with lots of strength but still working on totally stable. Mary McRae is so sweet when she is being good and when she gets mad, WOW, look out, she got a little bit of her mother's temper, which will probably come in handy down the road.
I bought this clay molding kit to make an imprint of her hands and feet at a month old and we are going to do that today. I will post some pictures because I am sure that she will not love it.
We love her and are enjoying her so much. I will post some more pictures this week.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(78)
-
▼
April
(18)
- 6 weeks today...
- First day at the park
- 5 Weeks today and our 1 month check up.....
- Froggy pajamas
- One Month Old...
- New Favorite Song
- 4 weeks ago today
- Our First Bath...
- Our Big Girl....
- The Nursery
- Happy Easter!!
- Here are the pictures that I promised, some of the...
- 3 weeks today...
- The days ahead....
- Our niece....
- Friday night
- Aunt Maureen visits....
- Mary McRae went to have a weight check at the ped...
-
▼
April
(18)





2 comments:
Can't wait to hear how the handprint goes -- we totally messed that up when we did it! I waited till a year and did these:
http://themunciefamily.blogspot.com/2008/07/two-sweet-projects.html
Thanks for your kind words! I feel TERRIBLE that i have not come to see you guys! I am DYING to meet Mary McRae--she is just beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment