Mary McRae was 6 months as of Saturday and we are having so much fun, thats why my posting has been so horrible, and due to the fact that I started back to work on August 10th. I told a friend today that I have a new appreciation for mothers that work, take care of babies, take care of husbands, etc. I am really tired and completely overwhelmed. Its getting all done but just very far behind.
Mary McRae is doing so much, she is sitting up completely without any assistance and she is getting ready to crawl. She is creeping and doing the rocking back and forth on her knees. Mary McRae is scooting around and rolling and moving to get the things that she wants (but not what her mother wants, like the dog bowls, her camera in her crib, etc). She is about to start moving and she is going to be a mess. But I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!
Mary McRae loves school and is doing great, her teachers are loving her and she cant get enough of her friends. She also met a new friend while in Auburn and is loving hanging out with all her buds.
Ryan and I are doing well and have adjusted to parenthood rather well, we, of course, wish that we could win the lottery or something but other than that, we are doing great.
Here are some pictures and they will captions under them!!! Enjoy and sorry for the long break!!





No comments:
Post a Comment