Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 months old today!!!

Mary McRae is 2 months old today!!! Ryan and I are in amazement that it has been that long and we can't believe how big she is getting and how much she is developing. Mary McRae is almost able to hold her head up on her own, she is able to sit with her head up and just bobbles a little. She is talking up a storm, she will talk back and forth with us when we talk to her. She is loving her tummy time, she enjoys it when I put fun toys or have the dogs play in front of her. Mary McRae is still breastfeeding but is taking a bottle great. She has been on her first road trip to Jackson to visit her Lolly and Pops and Maureen and Michael. (And a lot of the rest of the family). Mary McRae has outgrown some clothes and PJ's which is very sad to me. We go to the pediatrician next week for our shots and 2 month checkup and will get stats next week, pray for us as we get our shots, I know they are going to hurt her :(
We would love to have visitors whenever, I do not have to go back to work until August!!

I will post some pictures this afternoon of her from today, have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones