Friday, May 8, 2009
Yesterday!!
I forgot to post but our baby girl was 7 weeks old yesterday and we are loving her more and more. She is talking to us and so alert, she loves her daddy and is thankful for her mom. We are looking forward to Mother's Day this weekend. I can't believe that I have a baby and I am a mother but it is the best thing that I have ever done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(78)
-
▼
May
(18)
- Much needed attention
- Some updated pictures just lounging!!
- Doctor's visit
- 10 weeks old today!!
- Friend visit!!
- Memorial Day Weekend
- I was a skeptic....
- Sweet Friends Visit!!
- Sweet Baby sleeping!!
- New Toy!!!
- 2 months old today!!!
- 8 weeks today!!
- Happy Mother's Day!!
- Weekend in Jackson
- Yesterday!!
- Some new pictures
- Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come again another day....
- So proud of this baby!!!!
-
▼
May
(18)





No comments:
Post a Comment