Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Gift!!


Ryan and I have been talking about the gift that you get after you have a baby from your husband and Ryan was new to this, He said "There is a gift for that too? What do I get for putting up with you while you are pregnant?"


He is so sweet and I told him even before we were pregnant that I wanted a really nice camera so that I could take pictures like the photographers and not have to spend so much money on all that, plus it will be so fun to have. This week my sweet husband surprised me with a Nikon D60 with the lenses and all these accessories, which I have no idea what they are for, but I will. He said that he decided to give it to me early so that I could learn how to work it and know all about it by the time the baby comes.


Ryan is too good to me and I love him very much. He is always there to help me and tell me when I am being unreasonable. He is so sweet!!


I love you honey

kapi

1 comment:

laura said...

Way to go, Ryan! Great gift! Kapi, I hope you are feeling good. The blog looks so cute!

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones