Sunday, November 16, 2008

Overwhelming!!

I am not sure if it is pregnancy or what but lately I have been very overwhelmed with the amounts of chores, work, etc that has to be done. In the past, I just did it and didn't worry about it or I would not worry about it until it was done. Here lately, I have been waking up at night worrying about paperwork that I have to do for work, money that needs to go in different places, the house and how it needs to be arranged. Everyone says to sleep, sleep, sleep but how are you suppose to do that between these things named above and needing to use the ladies room 4 times a night. Ryan has been such a wonderful help whether he just talks to me or helps me with the heavy stuff, He loves me and wants me to rest also. I am hoping that this will work it self out and I will be getting out for Thanksgiving and Christmas break soon, so hopefully some of this will be able to get caught up. I am looking forward to the break and hoping to see all my friends and family soon!!!
Kapi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kapi, I can remember going through a stage of this in my pregnancy with Sophia. Especially at night, right when I would lay down my mind would start racing. I am not one to have trouble sleeping - I'm out within 2 minutes of hitting the pillow but during that stage I could stay awake for an hour just thinking. It's probably just a stage - your mind and body getting ready for the new arrival. Hang in there!

Site Counter


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones