Within the last week, God has taken one of my current students and one of my former students to be with him. I know that they are in a better place where their disability has been taken away and they are healthy thriving children. It will never get easy though, this is the hardest part of my job when we have to say good bye. I treat the end of each year, especially if I am moving children to different therapists, like it is really special because you never know when the last time you will see a child will be. Please pray for the families of these children and embrace your child today with love no matter what. Never take for granted the moments that you have with your child or any other loved one. Sorry to be so sappy but this is the part that I will never be able to get used to.
I wish you all a safe and happy week and remember these children that are in God's Kingdom now.
Kapi





No comments:
Post a Comment